Quick Start for Windows Video Converter
This article describes how to quickly use Windows Video Converter. to add media, transfer formats and export media.
Step1：Add media files
1. Click ”+” in the middle of the window and select the video in the window.
The other way is to check the video and drag it into the rounded rectangle in Windows Video Converter.
2. Then an information bar that records the original status of the video appears at the top of the window.
Step2：Select output format
1. Formats are classified according to popular, video, audio and devices. Click on one of them to screen the corresponding format.
2. Select a format and filter further based on the resolution and tone quality. The parameters on the bar also change accordingly.
1. The format in the “Popular” column is configured. The specific formatting properties are marked below format names.
1. Click the icon to see the original storage point and determine the final output folder.
2. Click the “Convert” button in the lower right corner of the window to export media files.
It is worth pointing out that you could tick Merge files at the bottom right of the screen if you import two or more media files.